The company is a plastic container manufacturer, specialized in producing HDPE and PET containers for a diverse customer base. The plant operates from a 24-7 production schedule. The company culture is ideal for a person that is well adjusted to a fast-paced environment and values ideals such as loyalty, integrity, and diversity.
A qualified candidate will have:
• Must have proven plastic blow molding experience OR plastic injection molding experience.
• More than 2 years of proven years of industrial maintenance experience.
• Must be mechanically inclined.
• Must have proven experience assisting with mold changeovers.
• Strong foundation with hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical systems.
• The position will work from 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM or 6:00 PM to 6:00 AM (working 2,2,3 with every other weekend off)
• This position reports to the Maintenance Manager.
• This position will offer relocation assistance.