The company is a plastic container manufacturer, specialized in producing HDPE and PET containers for a diverse customer base. The plant operates from a 24-7 production schedule. The company culture is ideal for a person that is well adjusted to a fast-paced environment and values ideals such as loyalty, integrity, and diversity.
A qualified candidate will have:
• Must have 10 years of cross-function experience in customer service, production planning, logistics planning, and raw materials planning experience. Prior experience management experience is strongly preferred.
• Proven plastic manufacturing is required (plastic injection and/or plastic blow molding experience is strongly preferred).
• The candidate must have an Enterprise resource planning (ERP) experience, Oracle would be preferred.
• The position reports to the Plant Manager
• The position will offer relocation to qualified candidates