One of our key clients located in the greater Syracuse, NY area asked us to locate high performing Process Technicians for their growing company. With their extrusion blow molding machinery, they produce HDPE, PPE, and LDPE containers for the consumer, food, pharmaceutical, pool & spa, and lawn & garden industries. They operate in a climate-controlled facility. Since inception, this company has added sales year over year since 2006. The company is known for its high quality and they’ve only had two or three rejected loads since the company started. The company continues to add customers and machines due to growth. The plant is clean with modern equipment. The plant runs three shifts five days per week. They recycle and sell all of their scraps.
A qualified candidate will have:
1. Extrusion blow molding (EBM) machinery experience.
2. At least two-year experience working as a Process Technician in an extrusion blow molding (EBM) plant
1. The positions report to the Shift Supervisor
2. The salary for this position is negotiable
3. Overtime is compensated at time and a half after 40 hours
4. Relocation assistance will be provided